Tuesday 31 May 2016

Pixi Skin Care: Skin Care To Wake Up The Skin + My Picks

Pixi may have started producing makeups, but they have also proven that their skin care game is strong; Pixi makeup lovers eventually loved their skin care products because it is formulated to wake up the skin, a beneficial effect that made this brand a hit among many women.

Pixi Skin Care officially debuts in the philippines! I'll be sharing some must- try and must- have items from the brand!

The photo on top showcases my lust list: Glow Peel Pads that has a strong concentration of Glycolic Acid And Rose Water to deliver gentle yet effective exfoliation,  Hydrating Milky Mist with Hyaluronic Acid and Black Oat for intense moisture anytime, anywhere, Glow Mud Mask that is designed for dull, oily skin, and Overnight Glow Serum that has Glycolic Acid and Arginine that help rejuvenate and revive skin the next day.

My most recommended are Pixi's facial mists; I've tried Glow Mist once and it became an instant favorite of mine because is sets makeup, keeps my skin looking dewy, and provides a moisturizing effect.

I'm addicted to cleansers so these are my picks too: Nourishing Cleansing Balm and Moisturizing Cleansing Cloths.

What I have with me are the following: Glow Peel Pads, Moisturizing Cleansing Cloths, Hydrating Milky Mist, and Rose Oil Blend that rejuvenates and restores skin's natural radiance. I'll be reviewing them soon. In the meantime, you can find Pixi at Landmark Trinoma, SM MOA, SM Makati, and Glamourbox. Visit PIXI PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this line.

Source: Pixi Skin Care: Skin Care To Wake Up The Skin + My Picks first appeared on http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment